Route 86: Buses replace trams between Stop 55 and Stop 71 from 8pm Friday 1 February to Monday 11 February 2019
Added: 25 December 2018
Buses will be replacing trams on Route 86 in Reservoir, Kingsbury and Bundoora from 8pm Friday 1 February to 5am Monday 11 February 2019, due to tram stop upgrade works.
This upgrade is part of a city-wide program to rebuild tram stops to make them safer and more efficient, and improve accessibility for passengers.
Buses will replace trams between:
- Stop 55 Boldrewood Parade and Stop 71 McKimmies Road (Bundoora RMIT)
During construction work in January and February there will be lane closures on Plenty and McKimmies roads. See Victoria’s Big Build website for more details.
- Please check the Live travel updates page for notification of any service changes that may affect your journey to and from the event.
- To plan your route, please utilise the PTV Journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Customers requiring accessibility information and assistance, see Accessible transport.
- Customers are advised to top up prior to travelling or to set auto top up so that you never need to top up again. For more information, see auto top up your myki.
- For information on ticketing for children and concessions, see Children and Concessions.
- Customers needing further information or special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 prior to travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 05:05pm, 23rd January