Routes 246, 600, 606, 623 and 922: Temporary stop closures and diversions for St Kilda Festival on Sunday 10 February 2019
Added: 8 January 2019
Bus Routes 246, 600, 606, 623 and 922 will experience stop closures and diversions from first to last service on Sunday 10 February 2019, due to the St Kilda Festival.
Route 246 buses will not service stops between:
- Punt Road/Union Street
- Glen Huntly Road/Brighton Road
Passengers travelling between Punt Road/Union Street and Elsternwick are advised that buses will service the following alternate stops:
- Chapel Street/Brighton Road
- Glen Eira Road/Brighton Road
- Elsternwick Railway Station
Due to road congestion with heavy vehicle and pedestrian traffic around the event site, bus route 246 will not service Barkly Street and will divert along Brighton Road to Glenhuntly Road.
Route 600 and 922
Route 600 and 922 buses in both directions will not service stops between:
- Mitford Street/Barkly Street
- Fitzroy Street/St Kilda Station
Passengers travelling towards Southland are advised to use the following stop:
- Barkly Street/Acland Street
Route 606 buses will not service stops between:
- Park Street/Mary Street
- Bay Street/Liardet Street
Passengers are advised to use the following stops:
- Park Street/Fitzroy Street
- Bridge Street/Bay Street Shops
Route 623 buses will not service stops between:
- Brighton Road/Dickens Street
- The Esplanade/Luna Park
Passengers are advised to use the alternative bus stops at:
- Carlisle Street/Barkly Street
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 12:46pm, 18th January