Routes 302, 304, 305, 905, 906, 907 and 908: Temporary bus stop closures on Victoria Parade from Saturday 24 August to Sunday 25 August 2019
Added: 23 July 2019
Bus Routes 302, 304, 305, 905, 906, 907 and 908 in both directions will not service selected bus stops from 5.30pm Saturday 24 August to first bus Sunday 25 August 2019, due to White Night Reimagined.
Bus stops that will not be serviced:
- Victoria Parade/Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (to City)
- Victoria Parade/St Vincent's Hospital (both directions)
Passengers are advised to use the alternate bus stops at:
- Victoria Parade/Eye & Ear Hospital (to City)
- Lonsdale Street/Spring Street (to City)
- Victoria Parade/Australian Catholic University (from City)
- To plan your route, use Journey planner.
- Download our mobile apps for Android and iOS to get public transport information on the go.
- If you need accessibility information, see Accessibility.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line or route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 02:42pm, 12th August