Routes 35, 70 and 75: Temporary changes for pedestrians from Wednesday 9 January to Tuesday 29 January 2019
Added: 3 January 2019
Due to the Flinders Street Station forecourt upgrade works, pedestrian movement may be impacted from Wednesday 9 January to Tuesday 29 January 2019.
Construction around the Swanston Street/Flinders Street intersection will include barriers on the footpaths around the works, particularly outside of Young & Jackson.
The most disruptive part of the works are expected to occur at night, between 8pm and 6am.
Routes 35, 70 and 75:
- Passengers for Routes 35, 70 and 75 may experience access changes to Stop 5 Flinders Street Station during this time.
Passengers are advised to listen to onsite staff and refer to signage to navigate around the work zone.
For more information on the works, visit City of Melbourne.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 05:09pm, 22nd January