Warrnambool Station: Temporary station alterations from Wednesday 12 December 2018 to Friday 25 January 2019
Added: 10 December 2018
Coach movements, parking, and pedestrian movements at the Warrnambool Station coach interchange will be impacted due to upgrade works from Wednesday 12 December 2018 until Friday 25 January 2019.
During the works:
- The existing coach shelter at the station will be replaced
- The island at the interchange will be reconfigured
- Works will be staged to minimise the impact to bus and pedestrian movements at the station
- Pedestrian access will be provided at all times and will be managed by on site staff
- Coach stops will not be relocated
For your safety, please follow all signage in place.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Customers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 03:00am, 12th December