Werribee Line: Buses replace trains between Newport and Werribee stations from 8.30pm Friday 11 October to last train Sunday 13 October 2019
Added: 26 August 2019
Buses replace trains between Newport and Werribee stations from 8.30pm Friday 11 October to last train Sunday 13 October 2019, while Level Crossing Removal Project works take place.
Journey times may increase by 40 minutes.
Bus replacement stop locations will become available closer to the date.
Travelling on rail-replacement bus services
Passengers with special needs are advised to contact their local train station in advance or ask staff at the replacement bus stops to organise travel.
For the safety and comfort of all passengers, there are restrictions on what you may take with you on buses.
- Take a conventional bike on a bus or tram (only folding bikes that meet the size criteria).
- Take an animal on a bus or tram unless it is in a suitable container. Exceptions apply for assistance dogs.
- Take a surfboard on a tram or a bus.
- To plan your route, use Journey planner.
- Download our mobile apps for Android and iOS to get public transport information on the go.
- If you need accessibility information, see Accessibility.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line or route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 01:11pm, 26th August