If you're a pension concession card holder, you're eligible for a 50 per cent discount on travel. Victorian residents are also eligible for one free travel voucher per year.


You must hold a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or the Department of Veterans Affairs. This concession applies only to the cardholder and does not extend to any dependants named on the card. 

You can use a Pensioner Concession Card from any Australian state or territory in Victoria.

Centrelink concession cards – Digital Wallet

Digital Wallet is a feature on Centrelink Express Plus mobile apps. It lets customers store their concession card on a smart phone so they don't need to carry their physical card. The digital wallet and physical card can both be used as proof of concession eligibility on public transport. For more information on the Digital Wallet, contact Centrelink or visit the DHHS website.