War Veterans and War Widow(er)s
If you're a war veterans or War Widow(er), you may be eligible for a 50 per cent discount on travel and free annual travel voucher.
The War Veteran myki is available to War Veterans who:
- have documentary evidence of war or/peacemaking service overseas
- hold a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold or White Card
- are not entitled to any other public transport concession category
- live in Victoria.
Who should apply for a War Veteran/War Widow(er) myki?
You should only apply for a War Veteran/War Widow(er) myki if you do not hold one of the below concession cards.
- Victorian Seniors Card
- Victorian Health Care Card
- Australian Pensioner Concession Card
- Victorian public transport free travel pass
- any other concession card valid for concession.
How to apply
Download a War Veteran/War Widow(er) application form via the link below:
or call PTV on 1800 800 007 for the form to be posted to you.