Access Travel Pass
If you hold an Access Travel Pass, you can travel for free on:
- Melbourne metropolitan trains, trams and buses
- V/Line services
- Regional town buses
- Regional services that have a contract or service agreement with Public Transport Victoria.
Free travel passes can't be used for NSW TrainLink, Great Southern Railway, airport services and tourist railways. Please check with the relevant operator before booking or travelling.
Pass holders aren't required to touch on and off, but must show the card to public transport staff when requested.
You must carry your Free Travel Pass with you at all times while travelling on Victoria's public transport network.
To be eligible for the Access Travel Pass you must:
- have a significant permanent physical disability, cognitive condition or mental illness
- be unable to touch on or off due to this physical or mental condition
- be able to travel independently on Victoria's public transport network (without any assistance from a carer or companion)
- be a Victorian resident.
If you're not eligible for the Access Travel Pass, you may be eligible for one of these:
Download the Access Travel Pass application form below:
- Access Travel Pass application form (PDF) 341kB
Access Travel Pass application form - accessible version will be available soon.