DHHS Carer Card ('We Care' card)

If you hold a Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) Carer Card ('We Care'), you receive free Sunday travel in any two consecutive zones. From 1 January 2018 you can also travel free on Saturday. 

How to apply

To travel free on trains, trams and buses, you must buy an encoded myki at a metropolitan premium station. Show your DHHS Carer Card to station staff to receive your free travel benefits.  

You can buy a Full Fare or Concession myki. To buy a Concession myki, you must be a Victorian resident and have a valid concession card. For more information visit Concessions.