Free travel vouchers
Free travel for eligible customers, once the voucher is redeemed for the following tickets:
- A Day Pass;
- An economy class V/Line daily ticket (see below for conditions); or
- Two economy class V/Line single tickets (to return on a different day)
Available for use on:
- All metropolitan services (bus, tram train) within Zone 1+2.
- V/Line rail services within two consecutive myki zones.
- Regional town bus (myki enabled) within two consecutive myki zones.
- Regional town bus (non-myki)
- The French Island ferry
The following people will receive free travel voucher/s with their Concession myki.
For more information on free travel vouchers, click the concession type below.
- Victorian Seniors Card holder
- DHHS Carer Card holder
- Disability Support Pension and Carer Payment recipients
- War Veteran/War Widow(er)s
Conditions of travel
Free travel vouchers must be redeemed and used for travel on or before the expiry date on the voucher.
Free travel vouchers cannot be used on services run by the following private operators:
- Warrnambool Bus & Motor Company P/L, Portland to Hamilton
- G Sandlant P/L, Ararat to Horsham (includes Stawell to Horsham) via Wimmera Roadways, Mildura to Horsham
- G Sandlant P/L, Stawell to Ballarat
- McIvor Transit Pty Ltd, Heathcote to Bendigo
- L C Dyson's Bus Services P/L, Kyneton to Bendigo
- Dean Jardine, Ouyen to Pinnaroo (Freight & Pax)
- M P & D G Johnston P/L, Corryong to Albury (via Walwa)
- Falls Creek Coach Service P/L, Mt Beauty to Albury
- F P & M A Mortimer P/L, Shepparton to Nathalia
- Yarrawonga Mulwala Taxis, Yarrawonga Flexiride Taxi Service
- D B & D M Cleeland, San Remo to Cowes
- South Coast Bus Pty Ltd, Wonthaggi to Traralgon
- Bendigo Coachlines - Maryborough to Bendigo via Dunolly