Travel Trainer Pass
The Travel Trainer Pass is issued to not-for-profit organisations and provides free travel to their employees or agents whilst travel training clients on public transport. To be eligible for a Travel Trainer Pass, the organisation must:
- Be a registered not-for-profit organisation.
- Have a primary focus of providing rehabilitation, education or employment programs for people with a disability.
- Provide and deliver travel training to people with a disability enabling them to travel independently on Victoria’s public transport network.
- Service multiple clients.
The Travel Trainer Pass is not issued to an organisation for:
- An individual of the organisation’s personal travel on public transport.
- An individual of the organisation’s business trips on public transport.
- Excursions or group travel on public transport that the organisation may conduct
How to apply
Download the Travel Trainer Pass application form below: