myki Commuter Club
myki Commuter Club allows organisations to buy yearly myki Passes for their staff at a 10 per cent discount. Staff then buy a myki from their employer.
Here are the things you need to know:
- Commuter Club passes can only be bought for travel in Zone 1+2 or Zone 2.
- myki Passes bought through the Commuter Club can be used on all metropolitan trains, trams and buses.
- Organisations can choose how to offer employees a Commuter Club myki (for example through salary packaging or a one off payment)
- Organisations can also choose whether they pass on all or part of the discount. Some organisations may deduct a handling fee.
- myki Commuter Club is a relationship between Public Transport Victoria and organisations. It's not open to individuals.
- Payment must be made up front and a minimum of 10 people are required to sign up within an organisation.
For more information on signing up and how it works, please email myki Commuter Club.