myki Commuter Club allows organisations to buy 365-day myki Passes for their employees at a discount.It is a program run between Public Transport Victoria and the participating organisation.
myki Commuter Club allows your organisation to buy discounted 365-day myki Passes for your employees. We’ll provide you with a toolkit that includes instructions and marketing materials on how to easily set it up.
- Employees save up to 10% on public transport
- A perk to help you to recruit and retain staff
- Choose to take part of the discount to cover your admin costs
Some important things to note:
- Payment must be made up front
- You can offer it to your employees through salary packaging or a one-off payment
- A minimum of 10 employees are required to sign up to the myki Commuter Club
- You can buy a Pass for travel in metropolitan Melbourne’s Zone 1+2, or Zone 2 only
- Concession and regional passes are not available
Join the Club today! Get your starter kit by emailing [email protected]
myki Commuter Club is a program run between PTV and your organisation. PTV will only communicate with the nominated account coordinator and will only accept payment from your organisation.
myki Commuter Club helps you save on public transport every day. It gives you a great discount on a 365-day myki Pass.
- Save up to 10% on public transport
- Avoid the $6 myki card fee
- Save time and avoid the queue to top up
- Just make sure you touch on to ensure you have a valid ticket
- Choose to buy your Pass for Zone 1+2 or Zone 2 only
- Travel all around Melbourne on trains, trams and buses
Ask you HR manager about joining the Club today.
myki Commuter Club is a program run between Public Transport Victoria and your organisation. It is not available directly to individuals. Concession and regional passes are not available.
Already a member of the Club?
For more information on signing up and how it works, please email [email protected].