myki is your ticket to travel on trains, tram and buses in Melbourne and many parts of regional Victoria.
You need a myki if you’re travelling on:
- Melbourne’s trains, trams and buses
- V/Line trains between metropolitan Melbourne and Eaglehawk/Epsom, Seymour, Traralgon, Waurn Ponds and Wendouree
- Buses within Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Seymour and the Latrobe Valley.
Find out more about:
- Buying a myki and topping up
- myki Explorer for visitors to Melbourne and Victoria
- Travelling with myki
- Registering your myki
- Free travel passes
- Managing your myki online
- Mobile myki
Download your go-to guide to myki (PDF) 1.6 MB