​myki is your ticket to travel on trains, tram and buses in Melbourne and many parts of regional Victoria.

Passenger touching on myki at QTEM

You need a myki if you’re travelling on:

  • Melbourne’s trains, trams and buses
  • V/Line trains between metropolitan Melbourne and Eaglehawk/Epsom, Seymour, Traralgon, Waurn Ponds and Wendouree
  • Buses within Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Seymour and the Latrobe Valley.

Find out more about:

Download your go-to guide to myki (PDF) 1.6 MB