- Download Google PayTM
- Follow the instructions within Google PayTM to set up your payment card
- Go to Passes. Tap the blue + Pass button and select Travel card. Choose myki
- Choose myki Money or myki Pass
- Choose your fare product: Full fare, Child, Senior or General concession
- Finish the transaction and you're ready to travel!
Please note: If you already have Google Pay on your device, make sure it's the latest version before adding Mobile myki.
Want more information?
The video below gives you a step-by-step guide for travelling with Mobile myki.
For more videos, check out our YouTube channel.
Download the Mobile myki step-by-step guide (PDF) 207 KB
Can I use Mobile myki?
Check now to see if you can use Mobile myki on your Android phone:
- Your phone needs to have a near-field communication (NFC) chip. Go to Settings > Connected devices. If NFC is listed, you can turn this on.
- Ensure you’re using Android operating system 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher. Go into Settings > System > About phone. You can then see what Android version you’re on.
- Download Google PayTM and set up a payment card. You’ll need to be aged 16 or over to use Google PayTM.
- You need to have a VISA/Mastercard to use Mobile myki.
- If you travel on a Full Fare, Senior, Child or General concession myki you can use Mobile myki.