myki registration incentive terms and conditions
myki registration incentive - terms and conditions
1. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is available to participants via the following channels during the Promotion Period:
a. All channels (PTV App, PTV Website, Call Centre and PTV Hubs).
3. To be eligible for $10 in myki Money credit (Promotion Credit) participants must:
a. register their myki during the Promotion Period, and
b. still have the myki active and registered at the end of the Promotion Period, and
c. have used the registered myki within four weeks of the end of the Promotion Period.
4. Promotion Credit is limited to the first 60,000 registrations that satisfy all the terms and conditions of this promotion.
5. Promotion Credit will not be given as cash and is not refundable.
6. Promotion Credit will be automatically applied to the eligible myki within 42 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
7. Participants that provide incorrect or fraudulent information will be ineligible for any Promotion Credit.
8. Notification of the conclusion of the Promotion Period will be given on the PTV Website and advised through the Call Centre and PTV Hubs.
9. In the event of a dispute concerning the terms and conditions, conduct or outcome of the Promotion, the decision of Head, Transport for Victoria is final and binding.
Definitions and information:
The promotion period commences at 3am on 12 July, 2021 and concludes at either 3am on 8 August, 2021, or when 60,000 mykis (smartcard or Mobile myki) have been registered after 3am on 12 July 2021 , whichever first occurs.
Promotion Credit is myki Money of $10.
This promotion is available to:
- existing account holders that register a new myki
- a customer creating a new myki account to register a new myki