Sydney - Adelaide via Albury
View timetable online
Download PDF timetable
- 22nd December 2018 to 31st December 2019 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 24th November 2018 to 21st December 2018 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 23rd November 2018 to 23rd November 2018 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 22nd November 2018 to 22nd November 2018 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 19th November 2018 to 21st November 2018 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 18th November 2018 to 18th November 2018 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 17th November 2018 to 17th November 2018 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 8th October 2018 to 16th November 2018 Printable timetable (major stops only)
V/Line coach operates between Adelaide and Albury via Murray Bridge, Ouyen, Kerang, Echuca, Shepparton, Benalla, Wangaratta, Wodonga and Albury. Connects with XPT train to Sydney. Departs from the terminus in Franklin St, Adelaide CBD, SA and runs via Franklin St, King William St, South Tce, Glen Osmond Rd, Princes Hwy, Dukes Hwy, Mallee Hwy, and Murray Valley Hwy to Swan Hill Station; then via Murray Valley Hwy, Wellington St, Boundary St and Scoresby St to Kerang Station; then via Scoresby St, Boundary St, Wellington St, Murray Valley Hwy, Sampson St and King Edward St to Cohuna; then via King Edward St, Market St, Murray Valley Hwy to Echuca, then via Murray Valley Hwy Sturt St, Murray Valley Hwy, Echuca – Maroopna Rd, Midland Hwy, St Georges Rd, Purcell St to Shepparton Station; then via Purcell St, St Georges Rd, Midland Hwy and Mackellar St to Benalla Station; then via Mackellar St, Midland Hwy, Bridge St East, Sydney Rd, Hume Fwy, Wangaratta Main Rd, Wangaratta Rd, Green St, Norton St and Cusack St to Wangaratta Station; then via Cusack St, Docker St, Ford St, Wangaratta Rd Hume Fwy, Melbourne Rd, Melrose Dr and Moloney Dr to Wodonga Station; then via Moloney Dr, Hume Freeway, Bridge St, Atkins St, Young St and Railway Pl to the terminus at Albury Station NSW.
XPT train operates from Sydney to Albury. V/Line coach operates between Albury and Adelaide via Wodonga, Wangaratta, Benalla, Shepparton, Echuca, Kerang, Ouyen and Murray Bridge.
Contact V/Line: 1800 800 007
The Victorian public transport network is progressively becoming accessible for people with special needs. For further information, follow the link below or call 1800 800 007.