Public Transport Victoria
Public Transport Victoria (PTV) is a statutory authority that acts as a system authority for all public transport and an advocate for public transport users.
PTV is a single contact point for customers wanting information on public transport services, fares, tickets and initiatives.
PTV aims to improve public transport in Victoria by ensuring better coordination between modes, facilitating expansions to the network, auditing public transport assets, promoting public transport as an alternative to the car.
- Annual Report: View and download the Annual Report.
- Freedom of Information requests: The Victorian Freedom of Information Act 1982 gives you the right to access documents about your personal affairs and the activities of government agencies.
- Legislation relevant to PTV: Find out how you can access legislation that is relevant to PTV.
- Organisational structure: Public Transport Victoria’s organisational structure consists of business units that work together to manage Victoria’s train, tram and bus services.
- Procurement activity plan: View PTV's forecast procurement activities.