Health Care Card

​You may be eligible for a 50 per cent discount on travel if you have a Victorian Health Care Card​.


To be eligible, you need a Centrelink-issued Health Care Card with a Victorian address.

You can use a Centrelink-issued Confirmation of Concession Card Entitlement Voucher to travel on a concession fare while you wait for your Health Care Card application to be processed.

Only the cardholder is eligible for this concession. If your spouse or dependents are listed on your card, they may be eligible for another type of concession

Digital Wallet

If you use the Centrelink Express Plus mobile app, you can use Digital Wallet to store your Health Care Card on your phone instead of carrying the physical card.

To find out more about Health Care Cards and Digital Wallet, visit the Services Australia website.

How to travel

  • Show your valid Health Care Card to buy a Concession myki.
  • Carry your Health Care Card and your myki when you travel.
  • If you're travelling on V/Line services or regional buses that don't use myki, you'll need to show your Health Care Card to pay the concession fare.
  • Concession passengers with an Android phone can use Mobile myki, and select General concession as the fare type.