Buy a myki and top up
Buy your myki card and top up with myki Money or myki Pass.
Buy your myki card
Full Fare $6
- Adults aged 19 and over with no concession entitlement
- International visitors aged 19 and over
- Cardholders of a Victorian Health Care Card, Australian Pensioner Concession Card or PTV ID (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary or Asylum Seeker)
- Seniors from other states in Australia
- Children aged five to 18 (including children from other states and international visitors)
- Children aged four and under travel free and don't need a myki
- Victorian Seniors Card holders (seniors receive a free myki with their Victorian Seniors Card)
- Seniors from other states in Australia need to buy a Concession myki
Top up to travel
If you travel occasionally, pay as you go with myki Money. Load money onto your card and myki will calculate the lowest fare based on where you travel.
If you travel often, buy consecutive days with a myki Pass. Choose where you’ll be travelling and how many days you need. You can buy a myki Pass for 7 days or anywhere between 28 and 365 days.
Choose the best fare for you
Your card can hold both myki Money and myki Pass – compare and choose the best one for you each time you top up. Click here to compare myki Money with myki Pass fares.
Find a myki retailer near you
To find your nearest myki retailer:
- visit our website home page
- enter your current location into the search box
- select 'view map'
- in the box labelled 'Stops and stations nearby' select the downward-facing arrow
- in the drop-down menu select 'myki outlets nearby'
- you can now see your closest myki retailers.