Buy a myki and top up
Buy your myki and top up with myki Money or myki Pass.
Buy your myki
You can buy a physical myki card or, if you have an Android phone, a digital myki called Mobile myki.
Find out more information at Mobile myki.
Full Fare ($6 for myki card)
- Adults aged 19 and over with no concession entitlement
- International visitors aged 19 and over
Concession ($3 for myki card)
- Cardholders of a Victorian Health Care Card, Australian Pensioner Concession Card or PTV ID (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary or Asylum Seeker)
- Seniors from other states in Australia
Child ($3 for myki card)
- Children aged five to 18 (including children from other states and international visitors)
- Children aged four and under travel free and don't need a myki
Senior ($3 for myki card)
- Victorian Seniors Card holders (seniors receive a free myki with their Victorian Seniors Card)
- Seniors from other states in Australia need to buy a Concession myki
Top up to travel
Your myki can hold both myki Money and myki Pass.
If you travel occasionally, pay as you go with myki Money. Load money onto your myki and it will calculate the lowest fare based on where you travel.
If you travel often, buy consecutive days with a myki Pass. Choose where you’ll be travelling and how many days you need. You can buy a myki Pass for 7 days or anywhere between 28 and 365 days.
Choose the best fare for you
If you're not sure what fare product to use, our calculator will help you compare myki Money with myki Pass fares.