Auto top up
- Never queue for a myki machine or ticket office again.
- Know you won't accidentally travel without a valid ticket.
- Control your myki Money balance.
- Set and forget to make topping up easier.
- Save time on your journey.
Set auto top up
- Make sure your myki is registered
- Login to your account
- Select your myki
- Set up auto top up
- Choose a minimum balance
- Select your auto top up amount.
For example, when your myki Money balance reaches $10, you could top up with $25.
You can have auto top up and a myki Pass on the same myki. Auto top up won't change the balance of your myki Pass—it only tops up your myki Money.
If you have a Mobile myki auto top up can also be set up via your Google Wallet™ it is called auto load.
We understand and respect your right to privacy and are committed to privacy protection.