Where to buy and top up
Find your nearest place to buy and top up, or go online.
Buy a myki and top up at:
- Hundreds of shops including all 7-Elevens
- myki machines at selected stations and stops (you can only buy Full Fare myki smartcards at myki machines)
- Your Android phone, via Google Pay
- premium station ticket offices
- PTV Hubs
- by calling 1800 800 007. Allow seven days for delivery of a myki and around 90 minutes for online top ups.
- Register or log-in to manage your myki and set auto top up
All of these places (except for myki machines) sell Full Fare, Concession, Child and Seniors myki cards. After buying your myki, you need to top up to activate the card and travel.
Only buy or top up your myki card from an authorised retail outlet. To identify an authorised myki retail outlet, look for the official myki sign and myki-branded equipment.
Please note you cannot buy or top up a myki on board a tram or bus.
Where to get Mobile myki:
You can buy and top up a Mobile myki from your Android smartphone.
For more information, see Mobile myki.
Regional customers can buy a pre-loaded myki card at:
- some staffed V/Line stations outside the myki area - beyond Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Traralgon and Seymour
- from a V/Line conductor if boarding at an unstaffed station, cash only.
Full Fare cards cost $30 and include $24 myki Money. Concession cards cost $15 and include $12 myki Money.
Find a myki retailer near you
It's easy to find your nearest myki retailer.
Using the PTV website go to the PTV home page:
- Enter a location into the search box, or select 'Near me'
- Select 'View map' (or if you're using your phone, select 'View place')
- In the box labelled 'Stops and stations nearby' select the downward-facing arrow
- in the dropdown menu select 'myki outlets nearby'
- you can now see your closest myki retail outlet.
Using the PTV app:
- Go to the ‘myki’ screen
- Select ‘Find a myki outlet’
- You can now see your closest myki retail outlet (if you have your location turned on)
During restrictions we will not be accepting cash on any of our services or at PTV Hubs or ticket offices.
For cashless options to top up your myki, see Cashless ways to top up.