Where to buy and top up
Find your nearest place to buy and top up, or go online.
Buy a myki card and top up at:
- Hundreds of shops including all 7-Elevens
- myki machines at selected stations and stops
- premium station ticket offices
- PTV Hubs
- on the bus ($20 max. You can’t buy or top up on routes 401 and 601)
- online or
- by calling 1800 800 007. Allow seven days for delivery of a myki and around 90 minutes for online top ups.
All of these places sell Full Fare, Concession, Child and Seniors myki cards. After buying your myki, you need to top up to activate the card and travel.
Only buy or top up your myki card from an authorised retail outlet. To identify an authorised myki retail outlet, look for the official myki sign and myki-branded equipment.
Where to get Mobile myki:
You can buy and top up a Mobile myki from your Android smartphone.
For more information, see Mobile myki.
Regional customers can buy a pre-loaded myki card at:
- some staffed V/Line stations outside the myki area - beyond Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Traralgon and Seymour
- from a V/Line conductor if boarding at an unstaffed station, cash only.
Full Fare cards cost $30 and include $24 myki Money. Concession cards cost $15 and include $12 myki Money.
Find a myki retailer near you
To find your nearest myki retailer, do the following from the PTV home page:
- Enter a location into the search box
- Select 'View map'
- In the box labelled 'Stops and stations nearby' select the downward-facing arrow
- in the dropdown menu select 'myki outlets nearby'
- you can now see your closest myki retail outlet.