Our helpful staff can help you with all your public transport needs.
Where to find us
Southern Cross Station (on concourse near the corner of Spencer Street and Collins Street)
Monday to Friday: 7:30am to 6:30pm
Weekends and public holidays: 9am to 5pm
Closed: Christmas Day
Geelong (Westfield Shopping Centre, 95 Malop Street, Geelong - ground floor near Target entrance)
Please note: the Geelong PTV Hub is closed and will reopen on Monday 21 September.
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5:30pm
Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 10am to 5pm
Bendigo (Bendigo Marketplace, 37 Garsed Street, Bendigo - near Bank of Melbourne)
Please note: the Bendigo PTV Hub is closed and will reopen on Monday 21 September.
Monday to Wednesday: 9am to 5:30pm
Thursday and Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 4pm
If you need to top up your myki while the Geelong and Bendigo hubs are closed, you can:
Bendigo passengers can use the myki Machine at the entrance to the Bendigo Shopping Centre to purchase a myki (full fare only) and top up. Myki machines are also located at the Bendigo Train Station.
Geelong passengers can visit the 7-Eleven at 115 Moorabool Street to purchase a myki or top up, which is approximately a 5-minute walk from the Geelong PTV Hub. Myki machines are also located at the Geelong Train station.
If you need help with timetables, ticketing or any other public transport enquiry, please contact our call centre on 1800 800 007.
PTV Hub services
myki and ticketing
- buy a new myki card
- top up a myki card
- replace a registered myki card that has expired, doesn't work anymore or is lost
- refund the balance of a myki and create an online account
- set Auto Top Up for a myki
- help with myki travel history and account enquiries
- buy a myki Explorer
- redeem a Free Travel Voucher
- lodge a concession application
- lodge a Free Travel Pass application
General public transport information
- help with planning a journey on public transport
- printed timetables
- public transport maps and information brochures
- lodge formal public transport feedback via the PTV website
- help using the PTV mobile apps
We can use communication tools to help communicate with you. Tools include communication boards. Find more information at Communication access.