Public Transport Victoria (PTV) is committed to delivering quality customer service and helping to improve your travel experience.
For up-to-date public transport information, view the information on this website, visit our Hubs or call 1800 800 007.
To receive public transport information in other languages, you can call the translated phone numbers. For more information, see information in other languages.
- Feedback and complaints: Public Transport Victoria welcomes your comments, questions, complaints and suggestions.
- PTV Hubs: There are four PTV Hubs located in Melbourne, Bendigo and Geelong where helpful staff will assist you with all your public transport needs.
- Public transport call centre: Our call centre is open from 6am to midnight daily and all night on Friday and Saturday.
- PTV on social media: Get in touch or contribute via our social media channels. Please ensure you have read our social media guidelines.
- Operator contacts: Contact details for the public transport operators: Metro, Yarra Trams, V/Line and metropolitan and regional bus operators.
- Reporting a railway crossing fault: Report a railway crossing fault in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.