Changes to timetables for metropolitan bus services
From Monday 20 September 2021, changes will be made to the timetables of 19 bus routes in metropolitan Melbourne.
The timetable changes will provide more capacity on the network and make services more efficient and better aligned to passenger demand.
Passengers will benefit from:
- Increased service frequencies at popular travel times, with services starting earlier and finishing later, particularly on weekends.
- Off-peak service upgrades on popular bus routes.
- More turn-up-and-go frequencies on more bus routes.
Bus routes changing on Monday 20 September
- Route 215 Caroline Springs – Highpoint Shopping Centre
- Route 223 Yarraville – Footscray – Highpoint Shopping Centre
- Route 234 Queen Victoria Market – City – Garden City (Port Melbourne)
- Route 237 Fishermans Bend – City (Queen Victoria Market)
- Route 270 Box Hill – Blackburn North – Mitcham
- Route 271 Box Hill – Ringwood via Park Orchards
- Route 279 Box Hill – Doncaster Shopping Centre via Middleborough Road
- Route 293 Box Hill – Greensborough via Doncaster Street
- Route 305 City – Doncaster Shopping Centre – The Pines Shopping Centre
- Route 309 Donvale – The Pines Shopping Centre – City
- Route 370 Mitcham – Ringwood via Ringwood North
- Route 426 Caroline Springs – Sunshine
- Route 429 Sunshine – Sunshine South
- Route 603 Alfred Hospital – Brighton Beach
- Route 604 Alfred Hospital – Gardenvale
- Route 905 City – Templestowe – The Pines Shopping Centre
- Route 906 City – The Pines Shopping Centre – Warrandyte
- Route 907 City – Doncaster – Mitcham
- Route 908 Doncaster Park and Ride - The Pines Shopping Centre