More bus services for Endeavour Hills and Narre Warren North
From Sunday 31 May 2020, the bus network in the Endeavour Hills and Narre Warren North area will be upgraded. Buses will have improved frequency and coverage, giving residents better access to Dandenong Hospital, Chisholm TAFE and shops.
- Route 842 will run along Memorial Drive and Heatherton Road to travel direct to Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre. This route will be upgraded with two extra return trips during the week, improving frequency and access to Fountain Gate and Endeavour Hills.
- Route 843 will run via Daniel Solander Drive and be upgraded to a 30-minute service frequency on weekdays. The new route will allow more direct access to Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre and extended to Reema Boulevard.
- Route 845 will run along Kennington Park Drive to give residents who currently catch Route 843 (which is being rerouted) access to bus services. The weekday service frequency will be upgraded to every 30 minutes.
- Route 861 will run via Cleeland Street, providing access to Dandenong Hospital and Chisholm TAFE. The route will also be extended along David Collins Drive. The route will have longer operating hours and frequency will be increased to every 30 minutes Monday to Saturday.
- Route 849 will be discontinued to reduce duplication of routes and replaced by routes 843 and 845.