New coach timetable along the Shepparton Line
From Sunday 23 October 2022, coach services along the Shepparton Line will be re-coordinated to maintain and improve connections with the new Shepparton Line train timetable.
What are the key changes?
- The 6:36am weekday coach service from Tocumwal to Seymour will terminate at Shepparton Station and connect to the rescheduled train service from Shepparton to Southern Cross.
- Coaches will depart Tocumwal at 7:07am, 30 minutes later than the current service. There will be no loss of travel time to Melbourne.
- Passengers travelling to and from Shepparton to Toolamba will be required to catch the Shepparton to Seymour coach that departs 52 minutes earlier at 7:38am.
- A new coach service will be introduced to fill an afternoon gap in the rail timetable between Shepparton and Seymour, the coach will depart Shepparton at 2.05pm arriving at Seymour at 3:30pm.
Coaches listed below will have changes to departure and arrival times to maintain connections to trains. Passengers should check their timetable before they travel.
- Murchison East - Moama
- Shepparton - Moama
- Southern Cross - Deniliquin
- Shepparton - Barmah
- Seymour - Albury
- Alexandra - Seymour
- Griffith - Shepparton
- Cobram - Shepparton
- Shepparton - Seymour
- Tocumwal - Shepparton
- Shepparton - Cobram