We are always keen to hear what you have to say and value the feedback we receive to advise us when something isn’t working, or to get suggestions for improvements.
We collect customer feedback from a variety of channels; our call centre, online feedback forms on the PTV website and PTV app, and customer surveys.
Provide feedback as soon as you can when experiencing an issue – the quicker we receive it, the quicker we can investigate and work to resolve it.
When providing feedback about an issue, the more detail you provide us the easier it is for us to investigate and find a solution.
This can include:
- what route/line you were travelling on and in which direction (e.g. Frankston line towards the city)
- which station/stop you were at (e.g. Stop 36 – 86 Maribyrnong Road)
- the time and date of the issue
- the device you are using (e.g. Apple laptop, Samsung S20 phone)
- the operating system version for the device you are using (e.g. Android 11, Windows 10)
- the PTV app version you are using (e.g. 4.4.2)
- the web browser and version you are using (e.g. Chrome 89.0, Microsoft Edge 87.0)
Where to provide feedback
Unsure about where to provide your feedback? Depending on the feedback you are providing depends on the channel you should use.
All feedback is anonymous – however providing your contact details allows us to get in touch with you for more information if required or to advise if the issue has been resolved.
- Issue/problem: Provide feedback about a specific incident or issue you would like us to know about. This includes:
- General feedback: Provide general feedback about your experience on the network.
- Use the “Feedback” tab located on the right-hand side of every webpage on the PTV website. Please note this feedback channel will not be responded to.
How we respond to your feedback
As a result of customer feedback over the last 12 months we have made the following improvements to the customer experience on our digital channels:
- Improved the usability of the PTV app
- Redesigned the myki account experience on the PTV website
- Fixed data issues on the PTV app
- Made it easier to see when your myki is expiring on the PTV app
- Made it easier to save favourites to the PTV app
- Made improvements to how journey planner results are presented on the PTV website
- Made finding departure information easier on the PTV website
- Improved vehicle navigation information on the map on the PTV website.