Free Travel Vouchers Registration Form

Eligible customers can register to receive free travel vouchers using this online form.

Annually, you’re eligible for 2 x (Melbourne metropolitan customers) or 4 x (regional customers) free travel vouchers if you live in Victoria and hold a:

  • Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) (all codes) or
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) PCC or
  • Victorian Seniors Card or
  • Victorian Carer Card (‘We Care’ Card).

Victorian Senior Business Discount card holders are not eligible. Pensioner Concession Card dependents are not eligible.

Please note: Your form will not be submitted if a field is left incomplete or has incorrect details. An error message will appear under the field you need to update - please update this field and resubmit the form. You will see a confirmation screen when the form has been successfully submitted.

Applicant details

Customers are entitled to vouchers under one category only.

Please select one category and provide a customer reference number, card number or DVA file number (including any letters).


I consent to PTV sharing my personal information with the Victorian Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH) and/or Services Australia, including my name, state and concessional or membership status, to determine my eligibility for travel vouchers.

I consent to PTV sharing my personal information with public transport operators (V/Line) to validate my identity for the purpose of free travel issuance.

I understand consent will remain valid while I am a customer of PTV unless I withdraw it by contacting PTV.

I understand if I don’t want my personal information shared this way, or I withdraw consent, I must get proof of my details from DFFH or Services Australia and provide it to PTV, or I may not be eligible to receive the travel vouchers.


The Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 and PTV’s Privacy Policy regulate how we collect and handle your personal information. For more information, visit or call 1800 800 007.


For additional support, see Information in other languages, Communication Access or call 03 9321 5450.