EDA/TPI Ex-Service Personnel Pass

You can travel free with an Extreme Disability Adjustment/Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (EDA/TPI) Ex-service Personnel Pass.


To be eligible you must:

  • hold a Veteran Gold Card embossed with EDA or TPI (Extreme Disablement Adjustment or Totally and Permanently Incapacitated)
  • be a Victorian resident.

If you're not eligible for this pass, you may be eligible for a War Veterans and War Widow(er)s concession myki.

How to travel

With an EDA/TPI Ex-service Personnel Pass you can travel free on:

  • metropolitan trains, trams and buses
  • V/Line trains and coaches
  • regional town buses
  • regional services that have a contract or service agreement with Public Transport Victoria.

Check if your EDA/TPI Ex-service Personnel Pass is accepted before travelling with an interstate or private operator. These include NSW TrainLink, Great Southern Railway, airport services, tourist railways, privately run bus services and chartered trains, trams and buses.

Carry your pass when travelling. Your pass will be loaded onto a personalised myki. You're still required to touch on and off when travelling on public transport.

If you need to sit down when you travel, look for the priority seat signs and ask for a seat. You’ll find priority seats on every train, tram and bus

How to apply

You can download an application form below:

There's information about how to apply on the form. If you would like the application form posted to you or help completing the form, call 1800 800 007 or visit a PTV Hub.