EDA/TPI Ex-Service Personnel Pass
You can travel free with an Extreme Disability Adjustment/Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (EDA/TPI) Ex-service Personnel Pass.
To be eligible you must:
- hold a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold Card embossed with EDA or TPI (Extreme Disablement Adjustment or Totally and Permanently Incapacitated)
- be a Victorian resident.
If you're not eligible for this pass, you may be eligible for a War Veterans and War Widow(er)s concession myki.
How to travel
With an EDA/TPI Ex-service Personnel Pass you can travel free on:
- metropolitan trains, trams and buses
- V/Line trains and coaches
- regional town buses
- regional services that have a contract or service agreement with Public Transport Victoria.
Check if your EDA/TPI Ex-service Personnel Pass is accepted before travelling with an interstate or private operator. These include NSW TrainLink, Great Southern Railway, airport services, tourist railways, privately run bus services and chartered trains, trams and buses.
Carry your pass when travelling. Your pass will be loaded onto a personalised myki. You're still required to touch on and off when travelling on public transport.
If you need to sit down when you travel, look for the priority seat signs and ask for a seat. You’ll find priority seats on every train, tram and bus
How to apply
You can download an application form below:
- Victorian EDA/TPI Ex-service Personnel Pass application form (PDF) 313 KB
- Victorian EDA/TPI Ex-service Personnel Pass application form - accessible version (DOCX) 25 KB