Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass

You can travel with a Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass if you use a scooter or wheelchair when travelling.


To be eligible for a Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass you must:

  • have a permanent and severe disability
  • depend on a scooter or wheelchair for mobility outside the home
  • be a Victorian resident.

If you're not eligible for the Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass, you may be eligible for:

How to travel

With a Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass you can travel free on:

  • metropolitan trains, trams and buses
  • V/Line trains and coaches
  • regional town buses
  • regional services that have a contract or service agreement with Public Transport Victoria.

Check if your Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass is accepted before travelling with an interstate or private operator. These include NSW TrainLink, Great Southern Railway, airport services, tourist railways, privately run bus services and chartered trains, trams and buses.

Your pass will be loaded onto a personalised myki with your photo on it. You don't need to touch on and off. Show the pass to public transport staff when asked. Always carry your Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass with you while travelling on public transport.

Travelling on V/Line

If you're travelling with a scooter or wheelchair on a V/Line train or coach, book 24 hours in advance to ensure we have enough space.

For more information or to make a booking, visit the V/Line website or call 1800 800 007.

There's information about how to apply on the form. If you would like the application form posted to you or help completing the form, call 1800 800 007 or visit a PTV Hub.