Travellers Aid provide a range of services to help you get around and take part in everyday life. You can find Travellers Aid at Southern Cross and Flinders Street stations. They also provide a buggy service and Companion Service at Seymour Station.
The Travellers Aid lounges at Southern Cross and Flinders Street stations are open and all services are operating as normal, with increased cleaning and physical distancing by staff and volunteers in place.
Travellers Aid services include:
- a buggy service to help you get around the station
- accessible toilets with ceiling hoists, adult change tables and qualified carers to help
- a Companion Service to help you get to and from appointments
- personal care and meals assistance for people with disabilities
- mobility equipment hire
- emergency relief for travellers
- the Pathways to Education program, providing travel passes for disadvantaged secondary school students
A full list of services is available on the Travellers Aid website. Many services are free, but not all services are available at all stations.
For more information on where to find Travellers Aid and how to contact them, visit the Travellers Aid website.