Travellers Aid provide a range of services to help you get around and take part in everyday life.
Travellers Aid services include:
- emergency relief for travellers
- the Pathways to Education program, providing travel passes for disadvantaged secondary school students
- a Companion Service to help you get to and from appointments
- personal care and meals assistance for people with disabilities
- a Buggy Service to help you get around the station
- mobility equipment hire
- accessible toilets with ceiling hoists, adult change tables and qualified carers to help
You can find Travellers Aid at Southern Cross and Flinders Street stations. They also provide a buggy and companion service at Seymour Station.
Find a full list of services on the Travellers Aid website. Many services are free, but not all services are available at all stations.
Find more information about where to find Travellers Aid and how to contact them on the Travellers Aid website.