Learn how to keep yourself and others safe when travelling on and around public transport.
Find more information on:
- Travelling on and around metropolitan trains, on the Metro Trains website
- Travelling on trams, on the Yarra Trams website
- Regional trains, on the V/Line website
- Finding a priority seat if you require one
- Register your myki, check in when you see a QR code and wear a fask mask, at Do the three when you catch PT
- Things you can can do to help keep you and others safe while travelling, at Avoid Rushing. Hold on. Watch your step.
- Travelling with small children, at Prams and strollers
- Sharing the road with trams, at Driving safely with trams
- Useful tips to keep you safe around rail crossings and tram tracks, at Crossing safely
- School bus safety improvements
- How we work with Victoria Police and public transport operators to help make your journey safer on the public transport network, at Safety You Can See
- Victoria Police's advice for staying safe, on the Victoria Police website